Senior Waste Engineers
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R850k – R550k|
|Education||BSc Civil Engineering or BEng Civil|
A dynamic firm of Consulting Engineers is looking for 3 highly skilled Senior Waste Engineers to join them in their JHB office.
• Undertake pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
• Preliminary and detail design of solid waste related infrastructure
• Compile tender documents, contract documents and tender reports
• Construction supervision
• Ensure projects meet quality standards
• Prepare proposals for new work wins
• Ensure project task meet financial targets
• Ensure client satisfaction
• The position will require travelling within South Africa as well as the outside borders of South Africa.
• BSc Civil Engineering or BEng Civil with professional registration 5 years experience in a waste management (solid waste infrastructure, disposal site design)
• 10 years experience in design and construction of water transfer sections solid waste sites; Buy Back Centres (BBC) and Material Recovery Centres (MRF).
• Proficiency in CAD & Digital Terrain Modeling software
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Projects)
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2241. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za