Senior Water & Wastewater Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||BSC/ BEng in Civil Engineering|
A leading and multi-award winning Engineering Consulting Firm is looking to employ an experienced Civil Engineer (Water & Wastewater) to be based in their Cape Town offices. Candidates will be responsible for the Project Management and Technical design of water and sanitation projects, specifically water and wastewater treatment
• A BSc/BEng Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
• Professional Registration with ECSA as PrEng.
• 15-20 years’ experience in for Water and Wastewater.
• Knowledge of the relevant standards, regulations and legislation in the Water and Waste water field.
• Design of water and wastewater related infrastructure, including water and sanitation projects
• Experience in management
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to apply to the position, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Natasha/Anna/Jessica or Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
We look forward to receiving your application.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za