Senior Water Design Engineer/Technologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Experience||Over 8 years’ experience|
A leading Consulting Company is looking for a Senior Water Design Engineer/Technologist, to be based in KZN.
• B-Tech/BSc Eng
• ECSA registration (PR status)
• Over 8 years’ experience
• Detailed design
• Document preparation
• Project management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Provide assistance with the preparation of water and sanitation related proposals
• Carry out the necessary research and preparation of both DWA and MIG business plans for water and sanitation projects
• Carry out detailed design for rural and urban water reticulation systems, pump stations, rising mains and reservoirs (Excluding structural design)
• Carry out detailed design for urban sewerage systems, sewer pump stations and VIP’s
• Produce technical drawings
• Prepare tender documents including detailed specifications, general conditions of contract and schedules of quantities
• Supervise and implement site construction work as and when required, on a part-time or full-time basis.
• Attend meetings and produce minutes
• Produce progress reports
• Client liaison and project management from inception to completion
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za