Senior Web Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K – R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years C#, .NET experience|
Our client based in Midrand is looking to employ a Senior Web Applications Developer to join their expanding team. The right candidate should have strong web development, business analysis and time management skills. This position will be have responsibility to manage development projects through the full life-cycle of software development including client meetings and presentations, project scoping, requirements definition, prototype development, testing and release.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years C#, .NET experience
• Experience with SharePoint Application Development.
• Design, develop and update databases as they relate to web applications.
• Conduct research.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
• Participate in setting organizational web development strategy, defining web site architecture and overall site structure.
• Integrate sites with back end applications.
• Migrate applications to the web if necessary.
• Build and implement new web applications, pages and sites.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za