Senior Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R25K - R20K per month|
|Education||IT related qualification|
An established and respected studio in Cape Town is looking for a Senior Web developer to join their dynamic team. They are passionate and enthusiastic about the web industry and specialize in both web and graphic design.
What we are looking for:
• Senior web developer: PHP, WordPress, Laravel/Code Igniter knowledge, Open Cart +++
• Minimum five years industry experience + proven track record
• An enthusiastic, dynamic individual wanting to grow.
• A Senior web developer who is skilled and confident.
• Experience in Frameworks
• A team player who works well in small teams.
• Mature enough to handle projects from start to finish.
• Close attention to programming, design and user experience.
• Able to interpret a brief and translate into programming and design.
• Someone who takes initiative and is solution driven.
• Someone who has a strong portfolio of work.
1. Relevant tertiary diploma/degree (or excellent online work/portfolio)
2. Resume + portfolio critical
3. Strong HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Responsive
4. CMS knowledge (WordPress, Drupal, Open Cart, Code igniter or Laravel)
6. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS suite (5,6)
7. PHP framework knowledge (Code Igniter/Laravel)
1. Highly skilled in PHP programming (or other)
2. Strong in either Laravel/Code igniter
3. Mobile/App development
4. SEO knowledge
5. Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. + print knowledge)
Skilled, mature, hardworking, passionate, friendly, positive attitude.
Organised and skilled in project overseeing from start to finish.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV (with references to online work/examples of work) through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you may contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 237 6869 for more info.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za