Senior Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R680K – R600K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Information Technology/Computer Science or a recognized IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant development experience|
Our client in Midrand is looking for a Senior Web Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and support of primarily Java-based applications for the internet website and integration in particular.
• B.Sc. Information Technology/Computer Science or a recognized IT Diploma
• Java Certification
• COBIT, ITIL and TOGAF certifications
• Minimum 6 years relevant development experience
• Application Server Development and Web Application Development experience
• Experience with frameworks & methodologies such as UML, SDLC, COBIT and ITIL technologies an advantage
• Experience with web application development for enterprise digital marketing & ecommerce websites
• Experience in Stakeholder Management including vendor engagement and related SLA’s
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za