Senior Web Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Experience||4+ years experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, client facing Senior Web Developer to provide high profile clients with various technical intelligent solutions. This position seeks a well-spoken individual who can easily resolve internal issues and liaise with clients locally and internationally.
This person will need to have an understanding of the full development life-cycle:
• from inception - business analysis, provide project timings, planning and costing from a high level brief
• application architecture - performing analysis and providing technical documentation
• through to the implementation phase where this person will be required to develop the solution (taking the project constraints into account) in conjunction with Junior Developers providing guidance and/or support where required.
With experience in business analysis and application architecture for micro-sites and larger web sites, the individual must be enthusiastic and up to date with current and future development technologies. Additionally the Senior Web Developer will be required to provide pre sales input setting guidelines for project deliverable for the client service and/or project management teams.
An ability to work well under pressure to deliver projects on deadline is essential. Working with internal developers as well as designers, writers and project managers, the individual must have a solid understanding of the web and associated interfaces.
• Strong C# and ASP.NET for .NET 4.0
• XML Web Services and Restful services
• MS SQL Server 2008 - Strong TSQL/LINQ and a understanding of database design
• XML and XSLT, XPath
• Strong CSS 3 and Html/XHtml
• Understanding of MS Patterns
• 4+ years of software development experience.
The following skills are not essential but will be at the candidates advantage:
• Mobile Application Development (Mobile XHtml)
• Silverlight and Silverlight for Mobile
• SharePoint 2007 and 2010 CMS Implementation experience.
• Facebook and/or Twitter and Oath 2.0 implementation experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za