Senior Web / Software Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
|Experience||7+ Years' Experience|
Develop and Maintain company websites, backend IT systems and processes. Design, code, test and implement changes to website and software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements as well as the ability to work with very little information. Must also have the ability to communicate with business, business analysts and then translate back to development team. Provide guidance to junior developers
• Assist in planning of development resources, developing governance framework.
• Ensuring that knowledge of development language remains high and up to date
• Identify new technologies and introduce to business where necessary
• Assimilates business requirements and formulates development solution
• Work internally to improve and automate our service offerings
• Ensuring that the website and internal systems have maximum uptime.
• Bug and Error resolution
• Internal User Assistance
• Support of Applications
• Take ownership of projects assigned to him/her and liaise with the development team.
• Provide guidance to junior developers
• Assist in developing strategy for the team.
• Participate in development of strategies for using technologies
• Participate in the development of project plans for system development and programming
• Passion for software development primarily with:
o C# .Net 3.5+ (Required)
o SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (Required)
o JSON (Required)
o Rest Services (Required)
o ASP.NET (Web forms) / MVC 2.0+ (Required)
o ADFS - Active Directory Federation Services (Advantage)
o SAML – Security Assertion Markup Language (Advantage)
o WIF - Windows Identity Foundation (Advantage)
• Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
• Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning. Think outside the box.
• Collaborative coordination and time management. Operate independently. Initiative.
• Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za