Senior Web/Software Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||IT Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Web/Software Developer.
Key Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
• Assist in planning of development resources, developing governance framework.
• Ensuring that knowledge of development language is kept up to date
• Identify new technologies and introduce to business where necessary
• Bug and Error resolution
• Internal User Assistance
• Support of Applications
• Take ownership of projects assigned to him/her and liaise with the development team.
• Provide guidance to junior developers
o IT Related Degree or Diploma
o 4+ years’ experience
o C# .NET
o SQL Server 2008 / 2012
o AngularJS, KnockoutJS, JQuery, BackboneJS, etc.
o Rest Services
o ASP.NET (Web forms) / MVC 2
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za