Senior .NET Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R576K – R480K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years’ experience in .Net development; C# development and Microsoft SQL Development|
Our client is looking to employ a Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for the development of Windows and Web based solutions as well as assist in the testing and stabilizing of the solution, research and development.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in .Net development; C# development and Microsoft SQL Development
• Solid working experience in Visual Studio, Entity Framework, LINQ, DevExpress and ASP.NET Web Application
1. Effective architecture and development of new and existing systems
• Interface with the business to ascertain development needs, translate it into a functional specification and obtain sign-off.
• Complete development tasks as per allocation and project plan.
2. Effective maintenance of existing systems
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify problems related to current systems e.g. bug fixes and maintenance.
• Complete development tasks as per allocation.
• Ensure that the development and production environments are available and maintained effectively.
3. Effective reporting on scheduled and ad-hoc projects relating to systems
• Building permanent reports as hosted in the custom systems.
• Building ad-hoc reports as required and logged on the service desk.
• Building reports for scheduled delivery.
4. Perform scheduled data processes for external stakeholders
• Maintain and execute the billing and arrears processes effectively.
• Supply accurate reports and extraction of data for external stakeholders when required.
• Ensure that all relevant services are functioning effectively.
• Ensure that all data processes have run effectively and where they have not, to troubleshoot and resolve any issues timeously.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za