|Location||Mining Jobs in Free State|
|Salary||R1.5Mil – R1.4Mil|
|Education||Degree/ Diploma in ElectricalEngineering/ Mechanical Engineering + GCC (Mines & Works)|
An Exciting Opportunity Exists for a Shaft Engineer at a Mine Based in Welkom.
• GCC (Mines & Works)
• Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
• Subordinate Engineer (22.214.171.124) Reporting to the Engineering Manager
• At Least Four Years Post-GCC Experience as a Legally Appointed Engineer is required.
• The position entails the main shaft barrel (including winders), as well as the production section on the main shaft (all RBE tramming, haulages and in-stope production on the main shaft).
• Extensive experience in the management of an RBE tramming section is required, including the maintenance of PDS systems, as well as experience on winders and shaft equipment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za