|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K - R480K per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree in IT|
|Experience||4 - 8 years' experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for SharePoint Developer to join their team. This position requires strong SharePoint trouble shooting and development skills. You must have a firm understanding of the development –related issues associated with the SharePoint API.
· Diploma/ Degree in IT
· Certifications in SharePoint are preferred and include Microsoft Certified Masters, MCPD's, MCITP's, and MVPS.
· 4 - 8 years' experience
· SharePoint 2010 - a must!
· Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in a commercial environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform.
· Previous experience planning the deployment and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
· Understand what the 'out-of-the-box' and SharePoint Designer 2010 configuration possibilities are for delivering as much of "no code" solution as possible before turning to custom development with Visual Studio 2010.
· Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint tolls and project items such as schema (site columns and content types), lists and libraries, event receivers, web parts etc.
· General client-side web development is highly desirable such as skills with HTML, CSS, jQuery, RESTful services, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns, and unit testing.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za