|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R480K - R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years development experience|
Our client is looking to employ a SharePoint Developer to join their team in Cape Town. You should have a passion for everything that you do and be an excellent peoples person.
You would be required to perform a variety of system development assignments leveraging knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing.
• IT Related University Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years development experience.
• Minimum 3 years systems development experience.
• Excellent experience within an OO environment (OO analysis, design and development), UML, OOAD, MS SharePoint
• Experience in developing in Microsoft and SharePoint.
• Solid Experience in the SOA Foundation
• Solid experience in System Development Life Cycle and Methodology.
• Translate the physical solution design into running code on MS SharePoint platform
• Develop systems in accordance with the Santam systems development methodologies and frameworks
• Unit, integration and regression testing of delivered code
• Evaluate interrelationships between programs and determine change impact
• Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with analysts and on approval of team leader
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Implement changes into the production environment
• Perform code reviews on other team members' code
• Troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
• Confer with analysts to gain understanding of new systems or programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za