|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Rivonia|
|Salary||R33K - R30K|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BComm|
A leading financial and auditing firm based in Johannesburg is urgently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their team.
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent certification
- SharePoint Administrator and Developer certification
- Experience in Visual Studio and .NET
- Experience in ASP.NET and HTML web development
- Working knowledge of Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, application pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Central Administration, STSADM and PowerShell
- SharePoint Event Log
-Troubleshooting, search administration and troubleshooting
- Working Knowledge of SharePoint Designer and other Third-party tools e.g.(Nintex / K2)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
You should have 3+ years SharePoint Developer experience in the analysis, design, development and delivery of web-based applications, develop SharePoint applications leveraging out-of-the-box SharePoint features, SharePoint Designer-created applications and custom component development.
It will be very advantageous to have the below skills:
If you are enthusiastic, a good communicator and are looking for a career, PLEASE APPLY!
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za