|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||250k-350k per annum|
|Experience||3-5 years experience|
An opportunity for an experienced, talented and qualified SharePoint Developer/Architect. This individual will be expected to lead architecture and design reviews for SharePoint projects that focus on planning, deploying, and targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise SharePoint implementations.
• IT Degree/Diploma
• Three to five years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development environment.
Have expertise in three or more of the following:
• Programming with .NET Framework: Complete from back end to Windows or Web Forms front end
• Enterprise integration technologies (Microsoft BizTalk, MSMQ, Web Services, Remoting)
• Microsoft Enterprise Content Management and Collaboration technologies (SharePoint Portal Server / Office 325)
• Microsoft SQL Server Database, Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services ASP .NET and client web development (XML, XSL, ASP .NET, AJAX, HTML, Java Script)
• Proven knowledge and experience with: Agile methodologies Enterprise integration and software development patterns
• Understand and implement QA procedures (Code review, Estimating, Peer review, Impact Analysis, Root cause analysis, etc.)
• Critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level.
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za