Sharepoint, ECM Specialist and Team Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R50k – R30k per month|
|Education||IT related Tertiary education|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
Financial Giant based in the heart of Sandton is looking for an SharePoint Team Leader to Lead an already exceptional Team.
Grade 12 and/or relevant degree
5 – 7 years relevant experience
• Experience in Microsoft Technologies
• SharePoint ECM Platform knowledge with detail in-depth knowledge of the complete capability stack, the role and usage of all feature(s) sets either in isolation or in combination of each other.
• Knowledge Management
• Information Management
• Document Management
• Records Management
• Business Analysis
• Information Gathering
• Strategic Management
• Customer Service
• Presentation skills
• Training skills
• Experience of working in the financial services/ insurance sector in a large corporation would be advantageous as would a background in web site build and management
• Experience with content development and management with be advantageous.
• 5 - 7 years of development experience
• 5 year experience in SharePoint.
• 5 years’ experience in C#.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Visual Studio .NET 2005 - 2008.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in ASP.NET, HTML web development.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in relational database design and implementation with SQL Server.
• Experience with enterprise content management platforms (e.g. Livelink, MS SharePoint, Documentation etc.)
• Knowledge of search/classification tools (FAST, Verity, etc.) or portal software (BEA Web logic Business & Financial Acumen (includes ability to identify and manage risk)
• Technical/Professional Competence
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za