Shift Miller –Cape Town
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k – R40K|
|Education||Milling qualification and a Trade Test|
One of SA’s leading Milling Companies in Cape Town is looking for a qualified Shift Miller to do Milling work in their plant. Candidate must have own transport and posses relevant Milling qualification and a Trade Test
Candidate must be in possession of the following:
• Grain Milling Module 4 and Trade Test
• Wheat grading, fumigation and HACCP will be an added advantage
• Be familiar with PLC operated plant
• Extraction and milling gain, Quality consistency, Maintenance and Capacity utilisation
• Safe working practices, Housekeeping and Standard operating procedures
• Ability to function in a team• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and have the ability to work under minimal supervision
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za