Shift Production Supervisor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
A Shift Production Supervisor is required at an Internationally-Based food manufacturing company based in Johannesburg. This company provides an extensive array of premium bakery, topping and icing products across the continent.
• Grade 12
• Must be from a bakery background
• Relevant tertiary degree
• 5 years food production experience
• Experience of leading production teams
• Leadership/management training/Diploma
• Mentor the team leaders to develop their skill and success in leading their teams.
• Direct the activities of the team leaders in order to achieve the required production targets and hygiene levels.
• Assist team leaders to resolve conflicts on the teams, between teams, and between departments.
• Foster an environment of high quality teamwork in the division and between departments.
• Achieve the targeted plant efficiency, and drive improvement programs to increase the productivity of the plant.
• Achieve the required hygiene levels in the plant, by means of strong leadership and detailed inspections.
• Assist the General Manager: Manufacturing with the setting of targets per line, manning levels and shift set-up.
• Ensure continuous improvement in all aspects of manufacturing.
• Ensure that the team results are calculated daily on the team leader sheets, and recorded on the status board in the plant each week.
• Monitor the plant waste levels on a daily basis, and institute corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure the continuation of short-term contracts in the plant, so that everybody has a valid contract.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za