Shift Production Supervisor
|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R25k – R20k|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A Shift Production Supervisor is needed to fill a position in a large Bakery company in Port Elizabeth. Minimum requirements include
• Grade 12 Technical Qualification plus Production qualification
• 5 years food production experience esp. in Bakery
• Experience of leading production teams and leadership/management training would be an advantage.
Functional requirements include:
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to work shifts, including night shift and weekend shift
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za