|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R180k - R120k|
|Education||Relevant Diploma in Warehousing / similar|
|Experience||3 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Shift Supervisor to join their dynamic team.
- Matric level of education
- Relevant Diploma in Warehousing / similar
- 3 years experience
- Knowledge and experience in WMS, SAP, BINLOC
- Scanner operation is compulsory therefore computer literacy would be advantage
- Valid forklift and reach truck license
- Certificate or progression towards a NQF 3 qualification (Certificate in freight handling)
- Knowledge and experience on transportation and handling of dangerous goods, would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure, on shifts and overtime as and when required
- Supervisory experience and strong leadership skills
- Working knowledge of ISO and safety procedures and systems
- People management in regards coaching & counselling, preparing for disciplinary hearings.
- Visible initiative and attention to detail.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za