|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550k – R400k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||5 years as engineer on site|
A leading Construction Company is looking for a Site Engineer, to be based in Johannesburg.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• 5 years as an Engineer on site
• Experience in civil projects
• Knowledge of safety and first aid codes of good practice
• Knowledge of the civil/structural engineering requirements and quality standards of the function/industry
• Knowledge of the civil/structural function and its contribution to the project
• Knowledge of quality control procedures
• Monitor subcontractor performance
• Manage and monitor programme and implement fortnightly rolling horizon programme
• Liaise with Foremen to discuss operational complexities and programming
• Monitor daily costing and productivity of labour and plant
• planning civil/structural engineering work assignments
• Timely procurement of materials, plant and equipment
• Producing method statements
• Planning software
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za