Site Manager- Buildings
|Education||Btech / NDip in Building Management|
A well-established Construction firm is seeking an experienced Site Manager, with strong Building experience, to join their Johannesburg team.
• Btech / NDip in Building Management
• Post Graduate degree is advantageous
• 10+ years in the Construction Industry with strong experience on large building projects
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience running and managing a construction site
• Knowledge of Monthly cost, progress reports, site measurement and payment certificates
• Computer Literacy in MS Office and CCS
Should you meet the above requirements and wish to apply to the position, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Natasha/Anna or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za