Snr PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R35K - R20K per month|
|Education||BSc / BCom Information Systems|
Our client, an established blue chip company is looking for a strong, experienced PHP developer to join its technical team.
This role is responsible for creating websites and applications for all digital projects, to a client brief and to match brand guidelines and their website requirements.
To respond to client briefs with innovative, engaging digital solutions which meet the client needs and which are relevant to the audience. You will work day-to-day with designers to produce functional working websites. Experience on custom CMS development would be highly desirable.
- Developing and maintaining web-enabled capabilities and custom applications.
- To design and develop client websites ensuring strong functionality
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced features.
- To monitor web server and site technical performance.
- Proven experience building consumer-facing websites and applications
- Experience with APIs and social media
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities required.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting
- Creative problem-solving skills and an ability to apply business logic to development requirements
- Cross-browser/platform experience
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Needs to be detail-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Templating systems such as Smarty templates
- Experience with mobile devices and applications an advantage
- Hands on graphics knowledge i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Keenness to learn and try new technological disciplines
- Ability to switch seamlessly between programming language
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za