Software Analyst Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R38K - R35K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
Our clients are looking for a Software Developer that has good customer facing skills, who is able to take care of a project end-to-end: facilitate customer requirements, develop the system and see through implementation.
Projects are diverse and could last anything from a few days to a few months.
Ability to work independently and as a team is critically important - no-one is micro-managed and everyone is expected to deliver location independent - from home, customer location or office.
They work wherever it makes sense for a specific day in terms of productivity.
Development languages and technologies are mainly ASP.NET, MS SQL & VBA.
Other technology interacted with includes QlikView, Tableau, Rapid Analytics and MS Excel.
Delivery and Innovation, and recognition is also provided if quality delivery leads to more work with a customer.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Relevant level NQF 6 qualification (Diploma or Reputable Certification in Software Development or Computer Studies)
• 4 to 5 years experience in software development
• Strong database, technical and analytical skill / experience
• A good understanding of software development tools, methods and approaches
• Presentable, able to work with clients and participate in client meetings
• BSc Computer Science or BCom Informatics degree from a reputable university
• Microsoft certification in software development
• Experience in working with clients on IT projects
• Business management consulting skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za