Software Developer (Embedded)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Accredited National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major)|
|Experience||5+ Years embedded development experience|
A well-established Telecoms company based in Johannesburg is looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join their dynamic team. The individual will have to develop detailed designs from design specifications, according to best practices and software coding standard, mentoring and coaching other team members, as required.
• Accredited National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major)
• 5+ Years embedded development experience
• C Development, C++ and JAVA beneficial
• Relational database experience advantageous.
• GSM and Networking communication experience.
• Relational Databases (SQL) advantageous.
• Retail and Point of Sale experience beneficial.
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za