Software Developer - Java
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years programming experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Software Developer (Java) to join their team.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum of 4 years programming experience
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of competence with regards to the following programming languages/ databases:
o Java web development – specifically Servlets deployed on Tomcat
o Strong SQL and JDBC skills
• The candidate must have development experience in Financial Industry.
• SQL Server 2000 and later
• Development experience with BizTalk and/or ActiveX COM experience – huge advantage
• Java Swing experience would also be advantageous.
• Must have comprehensive understanding of:
o The software project development process, especially in terms of relevant tasks, techniques, work products and documentation
o Database design principles and implementation
o Object orientated development. (Including Component models, infrastructures, and interfaces)
o Unit testing tasks, techniques, and tools
• Actual experience successfully designing and implementing data and software components during similar maintenance or development projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za