|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K – R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience|
Our client in Midrand is looking to employ a Software Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements, Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements, Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality etc.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years development experience
• Very good Java development skills.
• Good understanding of J2EE application architecture
• Experience in ASP.NET web presentation tier software development (Servlet, HTML, CSS)
• Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL)
• Reasonable understanding of Swing
• Understanding of Hibernate framework
• Bilingualism (English) is an asset
• Java Script, Delphi Experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za