|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R563K-R338K per annum|
|Education||IT related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years software development experience|
Our client a leading ICT company is looking for a Software developer to be based in Pretoria. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing / customizing, testing, releasing, maintenance and enhancing integrated applications in accordance with ICT standards
• IT Diploma/Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the ICT field
• Minimum 3 years' software development experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in solution design and analysis.
• Previous experience in the Department of Defence Financial Management System advantageous
• Knowledge of Programming Languages; Development, Implementation and Integration Methodologies, IT Security and ICT standards; Legislative environment and IT Legislation; Application Maintenance and support
• Experience with Object Orientation programming; Agile and Waterfall Methodologies; Model Driven Architectures; Distributed Architectures/Service Orientated Architectures; Solution Architecture and Database Design; Planning and Organising.
• Solid experience with COBOL/IMSMainframe; Security (Software and Technologies); Interfacing and Integration (MQ Series); Development methodologies (e.g. Agile, SUMMIT); ISO standards and processes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 237 6869 for more info
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za