|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R264K – R216K per annum|
|Education||Matric essential; Post Graduate qualification preferable|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years|
Our client is looking for developers who will be responsible for the planning, testing and implementing elegant software, meeting the expected outcome with little to no supervision. New projects and tasks come in the form of a simple explanation of the end result and then left for the developer to complete. Developers are also responsible for any support issues or bugs fixes that may be needed after development of their projects.
• Matric essential; Post Graduate qualification preferable.
• At least four years of experience in Software Development. Provide samples of work where possible.
• PHP programming language.
• Java or Android development experience beneficial
• Objective C or iOS development experience beneficial
• MySQL (or experience with SQL) and database design and best development practices required
• GIT (or similar revision control)
• Linux skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za