|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant tertiary education|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
Our client in the Cape Town is looking for an Intermediate Software Developer. Duties will include planning, developing, testing and implementing software as well as maintenance of existing software.
• Relevant tertiary education
• At least 5 years Software Development experience
• MySQL or SQL experience
• Linux skills
• Database design and best development practices required
• Android development experience beneficial
• Objective C or iOS development experience beneficial
When applying, please include a portfolio of your work.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za