|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450K - R312K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Diploma/ Degree|
|Experience||5 + years’ experience in IT|
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to join their team to be based in Johannesburg. If you want to get more exposure to development as well as analysis then this is the position for you.
• IT Related Diploma/ Degree
• Microsoft Certification = BIG bonus
• 5 + years’ experience in IT
• Experience in C#, .NET, APS.NET, MS Visio, MS SQL Server, Linux
• Experience in SSIS, SQL, Jscript, SDLC, GIS and SharePoint
• Experience in Business Analysis, test analysis and MIPS
• Database Design using MS SQL
• Design and Develop Websites
• Maintain Existing Websites
• Analyse Functional Specification
• Develop according to Functional specification
• Liaise with the users to assist them with the system usage
• Support existing systems
• Writing of technical documentation and User Manuals
• Performing unit testing
• Produce specifications according to agreed standards
• System Enhancement to be in context of the system architecture
• Produce implementation plan and back out plan and must include affected entities and testing requirements.
• Coordinate/execute implementation plan in conjunction with project teams
• Structure a Technical Test plan
• Identify areas of the system that will allow the integrity of the System to be checked
• Provide input required by Business Analyst's and Test Analyst's
• Document templates
• Writing of clear technical documents
• Advise on effective applications with regard to Maintenance, Support, Man machine interfaces and Data Management.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za