|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540K - R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking to employ a Software Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the design, testing and implementation of data requirements to support business solutions for the Business Intelligence and Reporting (BI) team within the Retail Division.
- IT Related Degree/ Diploma
- Minimum 4 years relevant development experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Software Development or Systems/Data Analysis
- Extensive SQL Server 2005+ experience
- Experience in SQL data- modeling, -mining or –warehousing skills
- Strong SQL skills (incl. developing stored procedures, UDFs and views as well as performance tuning)
- SSIS or other ETL frameworks
- C# , .NET 3.5 or higher
- QlikView exposure
- Experience in the financial services industry
- UML class diagram design
- Report writing
- Agile software development practices
- Objectives of the role:
o Gain working understanding of business data and information requirements
o Design, development and on-going maintenance of the Data Warehouse and reporting schemas
o Design, development and on-going maintenance of analytical reports including dashboards
o Assist with design, development of internal reports
o Assist with the testing process and manage defects/issues to resolution.
o Monitor and maintain integrity of data
o Assist the team with data extracts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za