|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R300K - R240K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||4 years development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking to employ an experienced Software Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the interpretation of technical specifications, development and testing. You will also be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and testing of your own development to ensure that it meets their standards.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate
• Valid driver’s license & own car required
• 4 years’ experience in a similar position
• Programming languages required: C#, Visual Basic, Java
• Knowledge of Microsoft MVC3, SharePoint 2010 and IIS7 will be a bonus
• Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and 4
• Database integration and SQL knowledge
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning, implementation and testing
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions
• Analytical and methodical skills with a high attention to detail and pride in themselves and their work
• Be self-reliant, management of own time and delivery of tasks according to deadlines.
• Deliver according to timelines even if it means working outside of the normal working hours
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team and independently (relatively little supervision)
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Must cope well under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za