|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years working experience in .NET|
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. The ideal candidate must be a team player, good analytical writing and communication skills, work based on high level requirements, work under pressure, meet strict deadlines and able to mentor junior developers.
• IT Related University Degree/ Diploma
• Microsoft Certifications such as MCTS or MCPD - BONUS
• Minimum 5 years working experience in .NET
• Solid understanding and knowledge of SQL syntax and relational database
• Good understanding and exposure to ARTS, DevExpress, Report Writing and Retail Systems development.
• Will be responsible for technical design, build and implementation of new system, including integration components with other software.
• Lead development team to develop software in accordance with business requirement.
• Design, code, test and debug programs.
• Ensure client satisfaction from the development perspective
• Produce technical documentation for the objects and programs
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za