|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||3-5 years development experience|
Our client based in Durban is looking for an Software Developer who conduct and participate in the developmentand support of software development projects.
This incorporates business system enhancements of current systems, involvement in scoping and development of new projects utilising an Agile methodology. In addition, the developer will be required to provide after hours and onsite weekend system support.
• Participate as a member of an Agile development team
• Perform scoping where required
• Perform development duties and responsibilities including new development and system enhancements
• Development to defined specification and code standards
• Paired programming on critical system modules
• Code reviews and quality assessment
• Liaising and supporting 3rd party end users
• Verbal and written reporting to project team leader
• Educational Qualification: Degree or similar qualification
• Experience: 3-5 years development experience
• Additional useful skills: understanding of n-tier applications and relational database design. Basic understanding of Active Directory & LDAP. Understanding of Linux based components, i.e. MYSQL, PHP would be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za