|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R420K – R360K per annum|
|Education||Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant experience|
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the development of software applications to meet ongoing functional and market needs. This position is based in Cape Town.
• Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience
• Experience of software development in a language such as VB and C#
• Experience in XML, XHTML and related technologies as well as a basic knowledge of networking
• Experience in Object Oriented Design and the use of modern database technologies such as Oracle and SQL Server.
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to organise and present complex solutions clearly and accurately
• Be able to understand and interpret existing application software solutions
• Be able to demonstrate expertise in interpreting business requirement specifications and design efficient software solutions to meet the stated requirements that support business processes with a high-degree of user-database interaction.
• A working knowledge of current operating systems (UNIX, LINUX, MS Windows etc.)
• A good understanding of software version control techniques, such as CVS or SourceSafe.
• An appreciation of Scrum based Agile development methods and processes.
• An ability to work to pre-defined timescales
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za