Software Development Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R420K - R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years Java experience with experience in least JDK 1.6|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking to employ a Software Development Engineer to join their team. They provide solutions for a global client base. Their Software Development Engineer positions are the key to delivering software and services-based solutions that enable our clients to accurately capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities in highly complex, transformational market.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 years Java experience with experience in least JDK 1.6
• Must be willing to work in a J2SE and J2EE environments
• Must have proven server side development capabilities
• Must have Spring development experience
• Must have experience developing unit tests
• Experience in application system development, and not only Web/Mobile applications
• Web Services (REST), RMI, JMS and/or CORBA knowledge advantage
• Oracle/Sun Java Certification advantageous
• Must have strong relational database and stored procedure experience
• Be comfortable constructing complex high performance SQL queries
• Oracle Database (10g/11g) experience advantageous
• Must have VCS experience such as CVS, Subversion, or similar.
• Must be comfortable with implementing OO designs, and be able to interpret UML design diagrams.
• Unix (HP-UX, Solaris and/or AIX) and Linux experience advantageous
• Experience in the use of Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Hudson/Jenkins) advantageous
• Experience in a Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) advantageous
• Telecommunications background advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za