Software Solutions Consultant/ Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K – R336K per annum|
|Education||Suitable Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in IT|
|Experience||inimum of 3 years’ experience in software design and development|
Our client in Pretoria is looking to employ a Software Solutions Consultant/ Developer to join their team. This position requires travel so you need to have reliable transport.
• Suitable Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in IT
• Microsoft Development Certifications
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software design and development on a Windows Platform Database System
• Experience in T-SQL, Database Intelligence, Database Administration, VBScript, .NET, C#, SDLC, VBScript, MS Visio
• Proficiency in troubleshooting techniques and detail – oriented problem diagnosis
• Ability to assess as situation quickly, provide accurate solutions and has the ability to manage various parties
• A proven background in enterprise application design and implementation.
• Experience in developing multithreaded applications and in developing real-time transaction processing applications
• Integration Experience in using Web Services, WCF, WPF, Ajax, Infragistics
• Experience in ERP Systems is a huge advantageous.
• Build and deploy custom Business Process Management Solutions
• Execute and effectively follow and manage the Implementation methodology in line with the SDLC
• Evaluate requirements and provide the best possible solutions, do workshops with clients, document outcomes through Mapping clients' processes, using Visio and delivering on the requirements.
• Do basic project management including managing own work related to a project plan and milestones. Configure, develop & test solutions
• Communication/workshop/presentations with client to meet the customer's expectations
• Provide post-implementation support as per SLA
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za