Solar Project Engineer
|Salary||7000 USD - 3000 USD|
|Education||Upper Second-Class Honours Degree|
A leading Supplier of water and energy solutions is looking for a Solar Projects Engineer to join their dedicated team of specialists at their head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities.
• 3 - 5 years' experience in Solar PV projects
• Min Upper Second-Class Honours Degree in relevant discipline
• Licenced as a solar PV Technician by the ERC
• Fluent in English
• Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft
• Skilled in AutoCAD (preferred)
• SMA PV design software experience
• Project management skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
7000 USD – 3000 USD
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Danika on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za