Solid Waste Engineer
|Location||East London, CBD|
|Salary||R400k - R250k|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers requires the services of a Solid Waste Engineer to be based at their East London Offices.
- B.Sc (Civil) Eng or BTech (Civil) Eng
- Minimum 2 years' experience in: General civil engineering and waste management; the design and construction of waste
transfer sections; solid waste sites; Buy Back Centres (BBC) and Material Recovery Centres (MRF).
- Proficiency in CAD & Digital Terrain Modelling software
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Projects)
Key Responsibility Areas
- Undertake pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Preliminary and detail design of solid waste related infrastructure
- Compile tender documents, contract documents and tender reports
- Construction supervision
- Ensure projects meet quality standards.
- The position will require travelling within South Africa as well as the outside borders of South Africa.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za