|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50K - R45K per month|
|Experience||10 years +|
Auditing giant based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Solution Architect to join their team. If the below job description meets your requirements apply now!! Job spec available on request.
• Applies the core fundamentals of the project requirements defined by the customer and drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
• Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis.
• Ability to understand the high level business requirements (Industry, Business model technology landscape)
• Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
• Defines the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required.
• Understand the Microsoft product stack so as to provide a complete solution offering. Product stack includes MOSS, SQL, BizTalk, Office , .NET),
• Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
• Helps drive the work estimation to realize the implementation of the proposed solution.
• Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
• Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
• Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
• Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
• Supports the Implementation Team through the development and implementation phase of the project to handle solution oriented topics.
• Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
• Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies.
• Demonstrates ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
• Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
• Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property
Demonstrated ability to
• Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively
• Apply Microsoft Development Best Practices
• Apply high-level solution architecture and design (Functional and/or Technical)
• Analyse, understand, and dissect business processes and re-engineer with best practices
• Analyse an organization's IT infrastructure
• Perform hardware sizing based on architecture
• Use data- and process-modeling techniques
• Demonstrate solution as per the project charter
• Deliver and measure quality
• Apply Microsoft Integration techniques effectively
• Write clear and logical design documents
Demonstrated experience with:
• Microsoft Implementation Methodology
• Deployment or Implementation of Enterprise Applications
• Microsoft .NET technology, the Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics-specific development environments
• Local and wide-area networking
• Desktop and server operating systems
• Server technologies: Microsoft SQL Server database, Reporting Services and Analysis Services, Web servers, etc.
• Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
• Functional knowledge in Finance, SCM, SRM, HRM, CRM.
• Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
• Ability to think abstractly
• Ability to work within teams against deadlines, willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
• Creative conflict resolution
• Clear and effective communication with a customer focus, in written and verbal formats
• Creative problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
• Business and technical insight
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritise
• 10 + years’ experience with Microsoft development tools
• 10 + years Dynamics AX experience
• 10 + years Microsoft Server Technologies experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za