|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Diploma in fashion / product design / Textile production management|
|Experience||6 – 10 years buying or sourcing (local and international) experience in retail|
Our client is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join their dynamic team in Cape Town
• Diploma in fashion / product design / Textile production management
• 6 – 10 years buying or sourcing (local and international) experience in retail
• Understanding of the International and Southern African textile industry
• Highly numerate and analytic
• Previous buying experience
• Negotiation skills
• Order/contract management
• Communications skills
• Understanding of Imports and Supply Chain Logistics
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za