|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, South|
|Salary||R6000- R10 000 depending on experience|
|Education||Matric, food safety|
A Storeman is required at a Beverage Manufacturing company based in Johannesburg.
• Minimum of Matric Certificate
• Exposure to food safety/ quality management system
• Experience in the Food Manufacturing industry is essential
• Supply the mixers with the stock to produce juice for the day
• Keep stock of ingredients and order when necessary.
• Quality & Hygiene
• Stock Flexibility
• Batch Pulps into buckets
• Record raw material
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills
• Self- motivated.
• Be a proactive problem solver
• Team player
• High level of urgency and sense of responsibility
• Numerical skills
• Good health to be able to work in cold temperatures for longer periods of time
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za