|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree in Logistics or Procurement|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
The purpose of the role is to lowest total cost for Quality, Delivery, sustainability and Performance.
• Responsible for the negotiation and sourcing of total lowest cost supply, quality and performance for required goods and services purchased against approved specifications.
• Design and Implementation of a sourcing strategy.
• Manage Working Capital to optimal levels with specific focus on Payables and tools to minimize physical inventory
• Participate in meetings and co-ordinate activities with chosen suppliers.
• Analyse and optimize the P2P process related to the spend category through the right choice of procurement tools
• Derive a negotiation strategy from category positioning and negotiate to achieve the objectives defined in alignment with the business
• Provide pricing forecasts
• Provide demand forecasts
• Degree in Logistics or Procurement
• Computer Literate with knowledge of SAP
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a procurement or Supply Chain function.
• Good procurement process knowledge, Project management and sourcing strategies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za