Structural Engineer / Technologist
|Salary||R850k - R650k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Structural Engineer / Technologist to be based in Pietermaritzburg.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• PrEng / PrTech registered with ECSA
• Minimum 10 years’ experience, preferably at senior level in the consulting engineering industry
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, AutoCAD, MS Projects and Prokon
• Management of and direct involvement in all technical aspects (including detailed design, preparation of tender documents and all other aspects of project implementation) of the KZN Structures division
• Regular liaison and reporting to KZN line manager as well as Structures Division Head as and when required
• Ensure good governance within KZN Structures as well as the operational implementation and compliance with the Quality Management System
• Management of human resources in conjunction with line manager
• Business development
• Management of projects for KZN Structures
• Preparation of requests for proposals, expressions of interest and panel applications for KZN Structures
• Financial management, performance and profitability monitoring of KZN Structures
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za