|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R650k – R500k|
|Education||BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience|
A medium sized Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Structural Engineer, to be based in Durban.
• BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering
• Professional registration with ECSA
• Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in the consulting engineering environment in Structures, specifically in the fields of planning, structural design of commercial and industrial buildings, contract administration and supervision
• Experience in the design of water retaining structures will be added advantage
• Proven track record in management of a design office will be added advantage
• Must be able to work independently and be able to interact with relevant stakeholders at management level
• Effective leadership and management of design, production of engineering drawings, preparation of tender documents
• Management of delivery of projects from planning to close out
• Monthly reporting and cost control
• Training of Technical staff
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za