|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R650k - R500k|
|Education||BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 10-15 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Structural Engineer, to be based in Port Elizabeth.
• BSc / BEng in Civil Engineering
• PrEng registration with ECSA (or in process of application for PrEng)
• Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in structural engineering
• Experience in managing a design team as project leader
• Dealing with architects and multi-disciplinary projects
• Performed and checked detailed design in accordance with appropriate standard and specification
• Communicate with both the client and contractor on a project
• Construction supervision and site visits of the project
• Compilation of proposals which will require preliminary analysis of the systems that are to be proposed, compilation of technical report and business plan, preliminary cost estimate for the budget, calculation of fees to be incorporated in the budget, review of work from junior staff
• The design engineer shall be involved in financial aspects of the project; this includes the production of invoices from project detailed charges reports
• The engineer shall be involved in the administration of a project; this will entail Project Control
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za