|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R350k - R250k|
|Experience||Min 5 years|
A Leading firm of Consulting Engineers requires the services of 2 Structural Technicians for the following temporary positions to be based in Durban.
- National Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in concrete/steelwork technical drawing
- High level of AutoCAD proficiency
- Reinforcing detailing programme experience
- Revit experience is essential
- Microstation would be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare structural steel and concrete drawings in AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Create models of structures/buildings in Revit
- Prepare reinforced drawings with bending schedules according to SABS codes
- Undertake site inspection and answer site queries
- Manage the filing of drawings electronically
- Checking of drawings for accuracy and correctness
- Ensure drawings are issued to site on time
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za