|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R220k - R180k|
|Education||National Diploma in Civil Engineering|
A leading Engineering Consultancy is looking for a Structural Technician, to be based in Durban.
• NDip in Civil Engineering
• 3-4 years’ experience within a consulting engineering environment (Structures)
• Technically able to understand Structural Engineering
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit structures and Microstation
• Carry out Engineering Drawing Design (Concrete and Steel) in AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Create 3D BMI Models of structures/buildings in Revit Structures
• Prepare reinforcement drawings using AutoCAD Structural Detailing Software according to SANS codes
• Undertaking site inspections and managing site queries
• Manage the filing of drawings for accuracy and correctness
• Ensure drawings are issued to site on time
• Liaise and coordinate with other disciplines
• Ensure QMS compliance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za