Sub Level Caving (SLC) Specialist
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R400K – R300K|
|Education||Grade 12, Miner with valid Blasting certificate with 3 years’ experience OR Artisan with trade certificate|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining company based in the North West is looking for a Sub Level Caving (SLC) Specialist
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Miner with valid Blasting certificate with 3 years’ experience OR
• Artisan with trade certificate with 5 years’ experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production and/or trackless production environment
• Working knowledge of specialist Drill and Blast design software will be an advantage
• Supervisory experience (Planning, coordinating and prioritising)
• Technical knowledge of mining operations with applicable legal knowledge & understanding.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za